Guided Meditations and Energy Health Exercises
Facilitated by Debra Greene, PhD
The 16 meditations below were recorded in my office on Maui. If you listen carefully you can hear geckos and birds in the background! They are offered free of charge in the spirit of service.
If you are new to meditation or just establishing a practice, it is helpful to start with Meditation Made Easy. This contains helpful instructions and a meditation that is partly guided and partly non-guided so you can experience both–a guided meditation and being on your own, without guidance:
This is the Meditation Made Easy, which is the meditation only, without the instructions:
Here is a quick 3 minute Aloha Breath meditation for fast relaxation during a busy day:
The following guided meditations and exercises are from my book, Endless Energy: The Essential Guide to Energy Health. In some of the exercises the word inergy is used to describe nonphysical, subtle energies that are laced with information and accessed inside of us (energy + information + inside = inergy). Although the exercises are best understood within the context of the book, you can greatly improve your life by simply practicing them. Enjoy!
Each exercise serves a specific purpose. Briefly, these are:
- Sensing Energy: An introduction to sensing your subtle energy field (2:52).
- Self Sensing Your Vital Body: Sensing the energies in your hands and leg (6:35).
- Mirror Check for the Energy Bodies: A daily check-in to maintain energy hygiene (6:27).
- Energy Breath: To revitalize and bring yourself back to center (5:07).
- Raise the Frequency: To transmute unwanted negative thoughts (2:54).
- Picture Change: To dissipate self-criticism and condition your mental body (3:26).
- Breath Focus: To “oxygenate” your mental body and improve overall
- Host-Thought: To improve your power of concentration and receive higher-frequency thought-forms (10:11).
- Be Light: To clean away any ego-saturation and remember what you are (5:51).
- Integration: To align the ego bodies with the universal body (5:59).
- Energy Mends: To heal a rift between you and another person on the energy level (4:29).
- Cosmos: To expand consciousness and keep the bigger-picture perspective (8:34).
- Inside-Out: To use negative external issues to clean out any internal resonant energies (7:17).